Lately, though I have been one upping him in the coupon saving department and I have been getting FREE samples.. Yeah, I know what your thinking- Sample?! Who wants those, the stuff is usually small and you dont get much of it.. Well, let me tell you I have found where you can get not only "small" samples but also "BIG" samples- Free coupons for food items is one thing and then actual full sized products.
Take what I got today in the mail for example: I saw on Keeping Cents (you have to check this site out- too cool) where if you signed up for Target Beauty Bag they would actually ship you free sample stuff PLUS over $25 worth of coupons what I didn't know is that it would come so soon and in such a cute little case!
You can find Keeping cents on Facebook (add her as a friend) or you can click the link I provided!
Being a stay at home mom- means we have a tight budget which in turn means "Not" much shopping so finding these cool samples makes my day!
A few tips when doing samples:
Never give out your actual email- make up a new email that is only for samples because you don't want the junk mail!
This was a day maker for me! Try it you wont be disappointed.. PROMISE:))
PS Check out All You because they will actually email you the new hot samples of the day too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment