I recently have been selected into the Purex insiders group. Which means I get free samples of upcoming products that will be released and then I tell Purex if I like it or not! Well, this week my first
FREE sample was for the Purex Crystals Softeners and WOW it is great! I do not normally use softeners because they always leave a residue but with the crystals you just pour them directly on your clothes and they smell great and leave no
residue what so ever! If you go to the link I have posted you will be able to get a $1.00 OFF coupon or if your really intrigued send me your email address and because I'm an insider I can get you more coupons!!
Please try this product and let me know if you like it or not!! You will not be disappointed!
Kim
http://www.purex.com/MXTQEPZOXYOMU16538AXODMQMFIYLHZ
No comments:
Post a Comment