My Sweet Gracie Lyn...
I love you so much, because of the laughter you have brought into my life.
You are such an amazing little almost 2 year old.
I love your kisses, your hugs and I "Wuv You's"
I love when you wake up in the morning saying "Mommy, time to get up"
I love the person you have made me become. Because of you, I have purpose.
I love your messy face when you get done eating.
I love the handprints you leave on the back door's window.
I love how your my little buddy and side kick!
I love it when you play dress up and have to wear my heels!
I love to hear you sing sweet songs, especially "Jesus, Loves Me"
I love how smart you are, and remember things so perfectly.
Most of All I love the little lady your becoming, my sweet Gracie Girl.
I love you so much, because of the laughter you have brought into my life.
You are such an amazing little almost 2 year old.
I love your kisses, your hugs and I "Wuv You's"
I love when you wake up in the morning saying "Mommy, time to get up"
I love the person you have made me become. Because of you, I have purpose.
I love your messy face when you get done eating.
I love the handprints you leave on the back door's window.
I love how your my little buddy and side kick!
I love it when you play dress up and have to wear my heels!
I love to hear you sing sweet songs, especially "Jesus, Loves Me"
I love how smart you are, and remember things so perfectly.
Most of All I love the little lady your becoming, my sweet Gracie Girl.
| A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. ~Author Unknown |
| A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author Unknown |
| A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. ~Author Unknown |
| A mother's treasure is her daughter. ~Catherine Pulsifer |
No comments:
Post a Comment