Wednesday, May 11, 2011

To Clean or Not to Clean....

Off the subject but I'm so much better today. My mom called and said "How are you feeling, today" and honestly like a weight has been lifted and my eyes opened more than they ever have been in my life. I see how the Lord works in mysterious ways and it has amazed me so much. I know now that the Lord allowed that situation to not only impact my life but others too. I'm just so overwhelmed with Thankfulness right at this moment. If your reading this please know that I have been in your shoes. I have had a hard life... I could be bitter... but chose to be Better! We all have choices we make in life and my choice is to not let my past or future dictate how I am today! I don't by any means love Oprah- but there is a quote that I absolutely LOVE: 


Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.

On to cleaning- to say I'm a little OCD is an understatement- HA!! I love me a clean house! I have friends who say "how do you do it- keeping your house clean" and this post is for you. When I was working full time before Gracie my house was a WRECK! You would think after kid that it would be harder to keep clean and messier and the answer is NO, it became easier.

I see keeping my house clean as a job. I just told Stephen this the other day. I just love going to bed with everything spotless and waking up to it all clean. Its crazy I know but since I've been a SAHM I see my raising Gracie and keeping our house in order as a job and one I really good at if I do say so myself- HA!

Stephen doesn't pay me- hehe! But he does encourage me in telling me how nice everything is. I also Iron for him. Before kids and working full time we would have his things dry cleaned. Now, for you ladies out there that think- "why, don't you just pull out of the dyer right away'?? Well, I cant because most of his things are 100% cotton and him being a Pastor he needs to look good, so that is a little extra I do....

I don't really have a list of what I do during the week- but I found an awesome blog and she put one on her page.. check it out!! (love the name too-hehe) My Stilettos and Diapers.blogspot.com

My Cleaning Schedule is all over the place- one thing I have to have is a DISHWASHER! When we first got married we lived in a trailer and it didn't have one.. Stephen joked that to save our marriage LOL we needed to find a portable dishwasher and we did and it was the BEST!!

Have a Great Rest of your week!!

Love, Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment