But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you!
Matthew 5:44
Yesterday, as I was cleaning the Lord spoke these words into my heart. I right then prayed and knew I had to share it with you all. I know that in this crazy world sometimes its hard to love someone who acts unlovable but isn't this what Jesus does everyday. We should strive to be more like Jesus each and everyday. The Lord also said to pray for that person- when the devil tempts you to think negative thoughts- pray- asking God to change that persons heart or pray that they have a good day filled with the Lords blessings. I'm not a bible scholar. I have never been to bible college- I do know that when the Lord speaks to you- you must listen and follow his commands. I hope this helps you in some way today as it has helped me.
On to cooking. I do not cook- although I know how to... Growing up in a house where your mom is this awesome chef- you feel intimidated at the thought of cooking and then even more when I have to clean up after I cook:/ So when I married Steve I told him, if he cooked I would clean and for almost 6 years we have done just that. Since Gracie has been born I have been cooking some here and there. Today, I got the cooking bug and wanted to surprise Stephen with a cool dish.. I needed something easy, and simple... and this is what I found:

Meaty Mac & Cheese- I love this dish soo much:)) Try it!
- 4-6 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Ingredients
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 tablespoons diced pimientos
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomato
Directions
- Set aside cheese sauce mix from macaroni and cheese; cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the salsa, corn, olives and pimientos; cook until heated through.
- Drain macaroni; add to beef mixture with contents of cheese sauce mix. Cook and stir until blended and heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and tomato. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Note: The milk and butter listed on the macaroni and cheese package are not used in this recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment