Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Little things..

I love hearing Gracie talk. I have been saying for a while that I want to write down everything she says and it seems I get busy and forget. Today's post is all about Gracie:) This is a more positive and light hearted post as I know the past ones have been very deep...



She has been cracking us up lately with the funny things she says and does. Yesterday morning she woke and said "Up, Mommy" then said "Eat, breakfast".... She then told me "Daddy's, mean" I said why and the reason was because Stephen didn't want to get up right away.... She just makes us smile and laugh all the time... She has this funny "cute pose" that she does... Every time she gets dressed she runs out and says "I'm cute" and strikes this pose:


Gracie has been coloring really well too... Today she showed me a picture that she had colored and she stayed in the lines... She also is a handful. She is the most stubborn little girl. She is too smart for her own good and because of that she gets bored easily which in turns makes her get into things. Also, every time I put a dress on her, she spins and says "I'm a princess". Then when she sees a picture she loves- she'll tell me "Awe, so cute" hehe makes me smile!


The most sweetest thing Gracie does is say "I wuv you" and then give you a kiss or a hug... She gives the best hugs and kisses.... Here are a few pictures from Stephen's birthday in St. Augustine.





I love the life I live with my two most favorite people. I'm so thankful that the Lord blessed me with these two... Stephen is the best Daddy and is so caring and loving.... I just love my family!!!



LOVE, 
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment