Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!

First off- Try to Right click---- you can't--- YAY!! I may still put a watermark over Gracie's face but this should stop people for a while... I love to blog, it has been so therapeutic for me! I don't really know if many people read my posts. I don't want to become famous like others, I just want to share with others my heart and what makes me tick:)

I have to say I'm so very thankful. This week has been so wonderful- the tantrums and all, I'm thankful. The Lord has been showing me this week that the little annoying things that drive you crazy are actually not big at all... Its what you make of it. Each morning we should wake up feeling ready to start the day and leave the past where it should be- the past. Let go of things that have been bothering you because they will just hold you back and make you bitter! I love how each time I pray for forgiveness The Lord gives it to me.. No matter what I've done he's right there.

Today I'm Thankful For:

1. Music- I love old hymns they speak to me.

2. My hubby who this week has been really busy with church but still makes time for us and is the Best daddy!!

3. Afternoons- Like tonight, Gracie and I played in the driveway:)

4. A Dishwasher- Yes its the little things!!

5. Friends- who are always there for me

6. Kids Patch- I love consignment stores and this one is my fav! I sell some of Gracie's clothes and things there.

7.  Friendly people- tonight while playing outside I met a really sweet women who was a single mom

8. Hope

9. My blog- I love this thing its like my journal

10. Our water sprinkler thats automatic- First time owning one, and our plants have survived 2 years because of it!

I'm thankful for this little girl too- How could I forget her!! These are few cute videos of her made this week and a few months ago! One has her counting to 12 and the others are of her singing:)





No comments:

Post a Comment