Friday, May 27, 2011

WHAT CONSUMES YOU?

I sit here in awe, yesterday was like a rollar coaster of emotions and all im left with is sadness. Lately the Lord has been working on my heart and whispering to me that i need to fast from facebook and focus more on my family and him. Im saden to say that i was addicted go ahead and laugh but really it consumed me. I no longer saw it as this witnessing tool but an ugly monster full of gossip and slander. People were hurt because someone deleted them and a huge thing broke out over it. That happening showed me just how evil these networking sites can be. I made the tough decision to deactivate my page so that i could have a month off focusing on my family and the Lord. I will reavaluate in a month if i can handle it again and then there will be some changes made like only having my closet friends and family as friends on there. My question for you today is: what consumes you?!?! is it facebook like me-your job-gossip-hobbies... What ever it may be please listen to that voice from the Lord saying follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment