Ephesians 4:29;31
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers... Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
I have had kinda of a rough day well and weekend. It's funny to me how you can be having the best morning and then Satan LOVES to bring you down. I have to laugh now at how hurt I was over "this issue" but as I sit writing this, my heart has changed. I no longer feel hurt, I feel sorry. I feel sorry for that person.

I'm such an emotional person. Sometimes thats great but most of the time its not:) I take everything to heart. Some people- take my husband for example can let things go and slide right off his back but with me I take it harder. I see it as how can you say those things and be a women/man of God- a Christian. I love talking to my mom because she always has a way of bringing me back down to earth and letting me know that this is small- it will pass- hold your head high and know that in the End you were the bigger person.

Are you hurting today? Has someone said something to you or about someone you love that cut you to the core? Well this post is for you!
The Lord spoke this song to me today. My heart was immediately comforted with these words.
Standing on the Solid Rock
Through my disappointment, strife and discontentment,
I cast my every care upon the Lord.
No matter what obsession, pain or deep depression,
I’m standing on the Solid Rock.
Chorus:
I’m standing on the Rock of Ages;
Safe from every storms that rages;
I'm rich but not from Satan’s wages;
I’m standing on the Solid Rock.
Even though He’s gone, now, I don’t feel alone now.
With comfort came the Spirit of the Lord.
And with His Word to guide me, from temptation hide me,
I’m standing on the Solid Rock.
Chorus:
Oh, I’m standing on the Rock of Ages;
Safe from all the storm that rages;
I'm rich but not from Satan’s wages;
I’m standing on the Solid Rock.
Now, I’m pressing onward, each step leads me homeward.
I’m trusting in my Savior day by day.
Close is our relation, firm is It's Foundation.
And on the Solid Rock I’ll stay.
Love,
K
This is another version that I love!!
PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF MY PAGE TO CLICK MUTE TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG!

No comments:
Post a Comment